Method information and validatation data published by EURLs
One of the foreseen activities of the EURLs is the development and validation of methods and the dissemination of technical information among the NRLs.
Methods, validation reports and analytical observation reports published by the 4 EURLs can be found under the following links:
Additional information relevant to pesticide residue analysts can be found at EURL DataPool: CLICK HERE.
The EURL DataPool contains among others ...
- an extensive collection of validation data from various laboratories using different methods,
- a collection of data on the stability of analytical standards,
- GC-MS masses and spectra,
- LC-MS/MS mass-transitions
- LC-ToF accurate masses for parents and daughter ions
- the analytically most relevant physicochemical properties of pesticides
- a tool for the calculation of the residue levels as expressed in the residue definition based on the results of the individual components
- a tool for the calculation of the measurement uncertainty (under construction)
Published 15-07-2010, 11:51:00Top of Page