QuPPe-Method: Version 9.2
The most important changes in V9 concern the following sections:
- Chapter 5: Inclusion of a Flow chart showing the extraction procedure at a glance
- Method 1.4: the compounds Bromate and Bromide were included
- Method 4.2: the compounds Aminocyclopyrachlor, Chloridazon-desphenyl, Mepiquat-4-hydroxy, Propamocarb-N-desmethyl, Propamocarb-N-oxide were included.
- Chapter 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199: hints on method 1.3 and 1.4 were updated.
- Method 6: LC-parameters were updated.
- Method 8: DMS parameters were updated.
The most important changes in V9.1 concern the following sections:
- Method 1.4: Elimination of an error regarding the dilution procedure
The most important changes in V9.2 concern the following sections:
- Method 1.3: the compound N-Acetylglyphosate was included
- Method 1.3: the chromatogramms of the included compounds were updated
- Chapter 8: the solvent proposals for stock and working solutions were updated
Last update of method: 14.10.2016
Link to QuPPe Method Website
Published 14-10-2016, 15:45:26Top of Page